- Study with others from Japanese and various other cultural backgrounds;
- Studying in Tokyo – one of the world’s safest and most appealing international cities;
- Spending the first three semesters on the Ichigaya Campus in central Tokyo attending the First Year Seminar, Japanese, Academic Skills and Liberal Arts classes, and the following five semesters on the beautiful, spacious Tama Campus in suburban Tokyo taking major subjects offered by four faculties (Economics, Social Sciences, Social Policy and Administration, and Sports and Health Studies);
- Learning economics from the first semester, and from the fourth semester taking specialized courses in Economic Theory and Application, Applied Global Economics and Global Business, and Business English and Communication;
- Enjoying opportunities to spend an academic year at one of Hosei University’s overseas partner universities;
- Being able to improve your Japanese via language lessons separately offered to students wishing to become competent in business Japanese; and
- Engaging in career-building corporate internship programs.